Thursday, October 25, 2012

To know me is to....?

So earlier this week Gregg comes home and says he would like to do something nice for his Co-workers and asked if I could help. Of course I can....I think he was expecting a boxed cake or something. Ha! Can't do it! So at 2-something this morning it dawns on me and I headed to the kitchen.
So to those of you who know me and love me but mostly love my chili and cornbread, I am sorry, cause that's what the guys are getting for lunch today.
To my Knife River Crew: I hope you enjoy :)

I think they liked it!

1 comment:

  1. I just want to add, don't ever question what kind of bean to put in your chili use what you like. It is very typical of me to use 3 types in my beef. Pinto, Black and Northern beans. Be creative and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete