Friday, October 19, 2012

The Southern Holy Culinary Trinity

I read this and had to share.... The Southern Holy Culinary Trinity as I never heard it called but found it to be a great description for the way us "Southerners" stock our kitchen and cook.

This Trinity includes.........: Butter, Sugar, and Salt. No surprise! I know my kitchen is Very WELL stocked with these items! I don't understand how some people deal with the artificial sweetners and "I can't believe I it's not butter". I always believed it!

Let's face it if you grew up tasting the real stuff no matter what you do to try to hide those lab created science experiments us Southerner's will always know. And I must add EWWW!

At some point in my life I may need to cut back but I will NEVER give up the real goods and while I am at it hand me a side of bacon.

So just curious how many pounds odd butter do you have stashed? We have 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment