Sunday, October 21, 2012

FALL DANGERS!

Good evenin. I hope everyone has had a great weekend. I had a country reality check this evenin. Livin in the country is great and wonderful but it can also be a bit breath takin and heart throbbin. I was movin some wood around under the house this evenin and uncovered 2 Copperheads only a foot or so away from me. Gave me quite a start to see them. It has been several years since I have seen any type of snakes on this property.

 
*These are NOT the two that I found but I added pictures for ya'll to recognize them*

I would like for everyone livin in the country OR not. There are dangers everywhere. This time of year those slithery creatures are on the move to find warm places for the winter and to feed on as much as they can get so that they can hibernate. Everyone please be careful in your everyday adventures and watch the grounds closely for things that move.

No comments:

Post a Comment